Helical Gear Reducers
Worldwide Electric Corp.
Helical Speed Reducers
INLINE HELICAL SPEED REDUCER
“WINL series” inline helical gear reducers feature a HP range of ¼-100 HP, 37-147 mm box sizes, 2:1-120:1 speed ratios and a cast iron housing for unquestioned strength and reliability. Offered in a variety of NEMA C-face quill style motor input flange configurations, the “WINL” series allows users to easily locate off-the-shelf NEMA motors in lieu of custom gear motors with special first pinion gears. WINL’s bolt hole pattern, base to center line height, output shaft diameter and usable shaft length match the “R” series of the inline market leader making plant retrofitting a breeze.
- 2:1 - 120:1 ratios (other ratios available as custom orders)
- Box sizes 37 - 147
- Built for high efficiency, high strength, and low noise
- All cast iron housings for unquestioned strength and reliability
- Wide range of ratios from 2:1 to 120:1
- Horsepower range from 1/4 HP to 100 HP
- Gears are precision ground for better rotation and quieter operation
- Gearbox flanges are designed to accept NEMA C-Face electric motors
- Drop-in for most major European-produced Inline reducer brands
- 2-year warranty
About Environmental Solutions
Since 1995, Environmental Solutions has been helping businesses, like yours, improve their workplace efficiency and air quality. We represent a number of best in class brands, including Worldwide Electric Corp. (worldwide distributor of Hyundai Electric Motors and Drives), Donaldson Torit, and others. We offer fast, expert service at highly competitive prices and would welcome the opportunity to earn your business.